Top 10 Benefits of NAC Capsules
Benefits of NAC include:
– helps body process toxins
– liver support
– promotes eye health
– replenishes glutathione
– protects against flu
– may improve insulin sensitivity
– reduces neuroinflammation from alcohol, can ease withdrawal symptoms
At Crystal Clear Supplements, we offer a variety of health supplements to pair with nootropics and botanicals in order to establish a healthy lifestyle and routine. Try our specialized fish oils for a full daily serving of omega 3’s.
- Lehnen TE, Santos MV, Lima A, Maia AL, Wajner SM. N-acetylcysteine prevents low T3 syndrome and attenuates cardiac dysfunction in a male rat model of myocardial infarction. 2017.
- Schneider R Jr, Bandiera S, Souza DG, Bellaver B, Caletti G, Quincozes-Santos A, Elisabetsky E, Gomez R. N-acetylcysteine Prevents Alcohol Related Neuroinflammation in Rats. 2017.
- Chertoff J. N-acetylcysteine’s Role in Sepsis and Potential Benefit in Patients With Microcirculatory Derangements. 2017.
- Carver KA, Yang D. N-acetylcysteine Amide Protects Against Oxidative Stress-Induced Microparticle Release From Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells. 2016.
- Park JH, Kang SS, Kim JY, Tchah H. The Antioxidant N-acetylcysteine Inhibits Inflammatory and Apoptotic Processes in Human Conjunctival Epithelial Cells in a High-Glucose Environment. 2015.
These statements have not been approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease.