Natural Eye Care Formula – Eyebeam
An herbal formula for preventative eye care
Ingredients: Organic Bilberry Extract 25%, Organic Grape Seed Extract 95%, Organic Moringa Extract 20:1, Polyrhachis Ant Extract 18:1
– contains powerful antioxidants
– improves blood supply to retina
– improves circulation
– prevents age-related cataract formation
Bilberry extract contains potent antioxidants which hep prevent and reverse cell damage. Medical research reports that bilberry may improve eyesight and circulation. When ingested, bilberry acts as a vasodilator, opening blood vessels and lowering blood pressure. This helps deliver blood supply to the retina and strengthens blood vessels and capillary walls. Other research shows that bilberry can help strengthen collagen tissue and stabilize blood sugar levels.
Grape seed extract is also a powerful antioxidant. Scientific research indicates that grape seed may prevent age-related cataract formation. Its high antioxidant content may also help prevent cancer, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
Moringa oleifera, also known as the Tree of Life, is a potent antioxidant. Antioxidants have the ability to prevent oxidative stress, which is a leading cause of cataract formation in the eyes. This indicates that the antioxidant properties of moringa extract may prevent cataract. Moringa can increase glutathione, MDA, and protein levels, all aiding in cataract prevention. Research indicates that moringa oleifera may also have anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetes activity.
Polyrhachis ants have the highest amount of zinc in all living organisms and are packed with vitamins (B12, E, D, magnesium, iron, calcium), protein, and all 8 essential amino acids. Polyrhachis ant extract helps produce ATP, the basis for our main cellular energy cycle. The high content of zinc makes these ants a sex enhancer and support a healthy immune system, digestive system, and nervous system.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule (750mg)
- Vorob’eva IV. [Current data on the role of anthocyanosides and flavonoids in the treatment of eye diseases]. 2015.
- Steven D. Ehrlich, NMD. Bilberry. 2015.
- Mani Satyam S1, Kurady Bairy L, Pirasanthan R, Lalit Vaishnav R. Grape seed extract and zinc containing nutritional food supplement prevents onset and progression of age-related cataract in wistar rats. 2014.
- Steven D. Ehrlich, NMD. Grape seed. 2015.
- Yamakoshi J, Saito M, Kataoka S, Tokutake S. Procyanidin-rich extract from grape seeds prevents cataract formation in hereditary cataractous (ICR/f) rats. 2002.
- Yang H, Lee BK, Kook KH, Jung YS, Ahn J. Protective effect of grape seed extract against oxidative stress-induced cell death in a staurosporine-differentiated retinal ganglion cell line. 2012.
- Raghvendra Kurmi, Aditya Ganeshpurkar, Divya Bansal, Abhishek Agnihotri, and Nazneen Dubey. Ethanol extract of Moringa oliefera prevents in vitro glucose induced cataract on isolated goat eye lens. 2014.
- Jaiswal D, Kumar Rai P, Kumar A, Mehta S, Watal G. Effect of Moringa oleifera Lam. leaves aqueous extract therapy on hyperglycemic rats. 2009.
- Ndiaye M, Dieye AM, Mariko F, Tall A, Sall Diallo A, Faye B. [Contribution to the study of the anti-inflammatory activity of Moringa oleifera (moringaceae)]. 2002.
- Santos AF, Argolo AC, Paiva PM, Coelho LC. Antioxidant activity of Moringa oleifera tissue extracts. 2012.