You Might Find Your Answer Below
- Each country and some states has its own specific laws concerning purchase of nootropics.
- Every person visiting this homepage and/or buying our products is expected to act accordingly.
- Age- Disclaimer:
- NO PRODUCTS ARE SOLD TO ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS
- www.crystalclearsupplements.com and all parties involved with this website in NO WAY accept responsibility for the use of products advertised on this website. This site is for an adult audience only. All information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to condone or promote or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
What is a nootropic?
Romanian psychologist Corneliu E. Giurgea coined the term nootropic in 1972. The term comes from the Greek words noos, or “mind”, and tropein, “forward.”
Nootropics are used for cognitive enhancement, meaning they have the ability to improve cognitive functions including memory, attention, creativity and intelligence in healthy individuals.
To qualify as a nootropic, a substance should:
1. Enhance learning and memory.
2. Assist in preventing disruptions in learned behaviors or memory.
3. Protect the brain against physical or chemical injuries.
4. Increase the effectiveness of the cerebral cortex control activity. The cerebral cortex plays a large roll in consciousness, including memory, perception, awareness, and language.
5. Have less side effects than other psychotropic substances (or none) and very low toxicity.
Why should I take botanical extracts?
Herbal supplements have been used in Ayurvedic medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Ayurvedic medicine originated in India over 3,000 years ago and is one of the world’s oldest medical systems. Although Ayurvedic medicine isn’t usually studied in Western medicine, Eastern medicine acknowledges its use for many medical conditions. Ayurvedic medicine can include botanical supplementation, special diets, and massage. Traditional Chinese Medicine encourages a holistic approach that incorporates mind and body practices including Tai chi, acupuncture, and herbal supplementation.
Crystal Clear Supplements promotes natural healing by offering quality botanical extracts to our customers. Our herbal extracts are 100% organic, GMO free, and free from pesticides, heavy metals, fertilizer, and other contaminants.
Do we offer bulk pricing?
Absolutely! Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 971-266-0949 for pricing on bulk orders. We are available over the phone from 11am-7pm Monday through Saturday and we usually reply to emails within 48 hours.
Do we ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally to all countries that allow our products through customs.
Can I order a custom blend?
At Crystal Clear Supplements, we see customization as an opportunity to get our customers exactly what they want. Contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 971-266-0949 to talk to our team about a custom formula to suit your needs.
How do I find out about new products?
Do we support a sustainable world future?
We do what we can here at Crystal Clear to think sustainably. We use 100% recycled mailing envelopes and biodegradable plastic bags.
Although some of our products are imported from overseas, we also source many products locally and offer products in our store that are handmade by local Portland vendors. Our herbal extracts are 100% organic, GMO free, and free from pesticides, heavy metals, fertilizer, and other contaminants. We also use vegetarian capsules for all of our encapsulated products.
We are constantly working to improve our packaging and process to stay eco-friendly. We appreciate any customer feedback or requests on this matter.
How can I leave a review for a product I enjoyed?
What if you do not have the product I want listed?
Contact us! Sometimes we have new products that aren’t on the shelves yet or are not listed online. We are also happy to order and stock almost any product requested. Fill out our contact form or call us at 971-266-0949.
Anything else I should know?
Our products and published information have not been approved by the FDA. Any claims or products are not intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult your doctor if you take other medications and want to know about any possible interactions.
Organic Botanical Extracts
Recycled Packaging Materials